how to add epics into a folder, on higher level than epics?
Hi @Pavel_Morc
In case you are only using Jira Software then there is no other level above Epic. However you can still link it to any other issue using links in Jira. If you want to create hierarchies then also take a look at Portfolio for Jira or may be Structure app.
Ravi
i thought in structure plugin
Depending on which folders we are discussing here. For manually created folders, you would have to add a generator (Automation+>Insert>JQL) which will put your epics there. But if we are talking about grouper folders, only manual adjustments can help here. Again, I will need more information before providing more in-depth suggestions.
Regards,Egor Tasa
ALM Works
my structure:
level 1 - epics
level 2 - issues
and i want structure:
level 1 - folder
level 2 - epics
level 3 - issues
You can create a folder in your structure (under top row) and then move (drag and drop) generators (not the issues) under that folder.
Regards,Egor
Hello Ravi Sagar!I'm new to JIRA. I have created 6 epics but I want them to be differentiate into 2 folders( 3 in each). Can you please help me in creating the folders?Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.