hi,
I have multiple stages in automation. In first stage , I create a test execution with tests and its status as passed failed successfully . In stage two i run some additional tests and want to add these tests to the test execution created in stage one along with its status.
I am able to add the tests to the test execution, but not able to update the status .
i have seen the editmeta property of the JIRA test execution, Is this the correct field ? with set property to update the status of the tests in test execution ?
"customfield_10113":{"required":false,"schema":{"type":"array","custom":"com.xpandit.plugins.xray:testexec-tests-custom-field","customId":10113},"name":"Tests association with a Test Execution","fieldId":"customfield_10113"
I tried passing a json file to this set property and running to command to update eg:
curl \
-D- \
-u fred:fred \
-X PUT \
--data {see below} \
-H "Content-Type: application/json" \
http://localhost:8081/rest/api/2/issue/QA-31 json used was
{"update" : {"customfield_10113" : [{"set" : [{"testKey": "QA-33", "status" :"PASS"}]}]}}
but this does not work ,
any suggestions are helpful, thanks