Hi, everybody. I have a question about how to set time tracking for tasks . So then I can see how much time the programmer spent on the task.How can I keep track of the time and how do I enable it ? Thanks.
Hi @Сыдыгалы Сагынбаев - You must modify the Permission Scheme used by the project to allow users to Log Work.
1. Open the Permission Scheme for the Project
2. Choose Edit scheme
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom under the Time tracking permissions section.
4. Edit the Work On Issues permission to add the appropriate persons who can charge time.
Hi @John Funk where i can find Permission Schemes ? I am a project administrator. Thanks
@John Funk I use next gen project
Ah, it's Next-gen.
Go to Project Settings
Then Issue Types
Then add the Time Tracking field from the bottom right side to the issue types you want to be able to log time against.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.