I was trying to automate the assignee when they didn't put any on assign field.But it seems it's a required field on JIRA although the placeholders says leave it blank if I want it to be unassigned or empty.
here's the screenshot:
Hi Anthony - Have you tried putting in Empty?
Can you click on the drop down and select unassigned?
There is no unassigned option in the drop-down
to see the whole picture, it's even mentioning the condition if user is unassigned. then when I open the drop-down there is no unassigned option there
Actually, I am seeing/using a different parameter. For the If I am using the field for Assignee. Your's has User.
Yes I did, but no luck, I tried hitting enter force it to be empty, no luck as well, I've tried unassigned doesn't work too. Tried all the obvious combination and unusual behaviors to make it work but it's not really working.
Omg you're right, I don't know maybe because this is an outdated rule. All I need is to create a new one, then all the fields changed. Thanks I wouldn't have tried that if you haven't mentioned that
I had issues with this today looking for `equals` `unassigned` or `Unassigned`. They've updated it to be `is empty` as an option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.