Hi,
Hoping someone can help me out with setting up an SLA. The SLA is to provide an hourly update to the client when the issue is not resolved. There will be a number of statuses where this SLA will be applicable. I need to ensure the SLA timer is reset everytime an update is provided.
What is the best approach to handling this?
Thanks
Hello Bronagh,
I didn't understand what you want to create, but lemme try help you.
SLA at JSD is very simple.
1. You can setup the SLA based on JQL (type, company, etc) and you can setup a calendar too, like this:
image2016-6-6 22:48:26.png
2. And you can setup the status to start, to pause and to stop.
image2016-6-6 22:49:13.png
3. And it's only this.
Lemme know if I helped you.
Regards,
Lameck.
Hi Lameck,
THank you very much for your resaponse.
The SLA I am attempting to implement is to 'Provide hourly client updates' while the ticket is 'In Progress. It may restart multiple times in one ticket. i.e. if the ticket is 'In Progress' for 8 hours then we must provide the client with 7 updates.
The start for this SLA will be when the ticket transitions to 'In Progress' and the stop will be when a comment which the customer can see is added. Where I am having an issue is restarting this SLA after the comment is added. Basically it should transition back to 'In Progress' and the hourly counter is reset.
I hope I have explained that ok! Would appreciate any other feedback you have.
Bronagh
Hi Bronagh,
My english is not very good, but I think I can help you. So let's go...
Lemme try help you.
image2016-6-7 1:5:12.png
But you can do it only at three situations
image2016-6-7 1:6:45.png
I think you need do this with my first reply. Right?
If you have any doubt, please lemme know.
Best Regards,
Really appreciate your help here.
I have the SLA set up. What I am trying to do is to reset that SLA multiple times if necessary
2016-06-07_16-30-55.jpg
So by providing an update to the client I have met the update SLA. But now I have to update the client again within 2 hours. I will have to update the client every 2 hours while the status remains in progress.
Thanks Bronagh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.