Structure - Moving the order of an item in the structure gives error "Sorry, you cannot make this change, because the items are sorted.".
I don't know how to resolve this.
I want to change the order of the items on my structure.
Thanks,
Ashish.
Hi Ashish,
What edition of Jira are you currently using? (Server, DC or Cloud).
Mario O.G[ALM Works]
I just had the same problem. In my case I found a simple solution:
Backround: The structure was sorted by the key and it was not possible to move a key to an other position.
I made a click on the column "Rank". Then the list was sorted by rank. Then I was able to move an item to a different position.
Best regards
Joachim
You can also use a Sort Generator for this. Currently, "Rank" is the only option that will allow you to change the order of items in the structure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.