Hi,
I've had some troubles setting up a free Jira Core and Software tier for our starting small business, as I thought I had landed on the wrong plan given that I am used to the new Jira look (with the topbar in white), and had landed on an older version with the full blue sidebar. I have then tried to delete my whole website at the above URL hoping that I could recreate it on the newer version of Jira.
Is it possible to expedite the site deletion process (which is 1 month from now) so that I can recreate a site with the same URL, hopefully on the newer JIRA interface ? Our team will shortly be switching to JIRA and I hope that we can begin on the newer version to prevent mix-ups from our team members upon rolling of the new version of JIRA.
Thanks a lot for your time,
Best regards.