I am trying to learn of other ways to "Create New Issue" in JIRA.The ONLY way I have seen to "Create New Issue" in JIRA is on the "Backlog" screen -> going to bottom of screen and clicking "Create Issue". http://prntscr.com/s0ypstThis seems weird that you have to go to this 1 specific page and then go down to bottom of screen to perform this function of "Create Issue". I would like to be able to "Create Issue" from the "All Issues" screen which has a big UI table of the issues (shown here below), but I doubt it is possible:http://prntscr.com/s0yrvxBut, if nothing else, I would like to just know of ALL the ways to "Create Issue" besides from the Backlog page. So what screen and what button, etc. can I click to "Create Issue" besides from the Backlog screen?Thanks
Hi @keevo_tan
Just hit 'c' on your keyboard or click on the "+" Button on the very left navigation bar.
Best,
Martin
there are multiple ways how you can create issues.
According to your screenshots, you still have the old left-side navigation, you can simply click the + icon in order to create a new issue:
Having said that, the Jira Cloud navigation is currently switching to a top-navigation, then you'll be able to create new issues with the create button on top:
Hope this helps,Matthias.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.