Hi there,
I want to create a new user. But it seems User Management tab is missing here. https://tailorsmark.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewApplicationProperties.jspa
I am an administrator user: https://tailorsmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa
Username: tvs
Can you please let me know from where I can enable "User Management" tab?
Thanks.
Are you an administrator for your Cloud systems?
(We're not support, we can't see your systems to check anything)
Thanks Nic for the quick response.
Yes, I am an administrator for my cloud system. But I think I am missing some rights. I don't have full application access.
Can you please tell me in general terms, where can we enable "User Management" tab in JIRA software cloud?
There is nothing to enable. If you are an administrator, you click on the admin cog near the top-right of the page and select "user management" from the drop-down. I'm not too sure why you're talking about "tabs" though.
Maybe you are not in the site-admins group.
Chris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.