Hello! I am running Jira Software in the free version to test if it is suitable for our company. It turns out that this version has up to 10 users enabled but I only have 6 used and it won't let me add more because I get a message saying that I have reached the maximum number of users. Can you help me with this topic please? Thank you!
Hello and welcome to the community. A simple way to see that is from the groups management tab, whoever is in the jira-software-users it has a license assigned.
Hello and thank you for your response. I have only 5 users assigned to that product, from what I understand up to 10 users can be added. Cheers!
Can you send some screenshots? How many users are administrators? Those count towards the licenses as well
Hi Hernan, thanks for your reply.
I have attached two screenshots.
We are only 3 administrators ... I don't know why it won't let me create more users, what's more, we had 8 users and I unsubscribed three to free up space but when I want to add it tells me that I have exceeded the maximum capacity allowed ...
Thank you,
Walter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.