Hi,
When I have an issue and have to select "workflow" to change the status, it is not in order. I placed it in order in the workflow screen. How can I arrange the details so that it views in order from Start to Finish?
@Preston Warden
Reordering the workflow selections in the issue view screen requires the use of the opsbar-sequence property on the transition. Here's some more info:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Changing-Order-of-the-Workflow-Transition-Buttons/qaq-p/239379
Hi. So I was able to get it figured out. I had everything set to "All" for transitions. Which makes sense for what we are working to complete. Sometimes things get moved to the incorrect status and should be able to change back to a different status. I am not using it as it normally would be used.
I probably did it the most difficult way possible, but I opsbar-sequenced every from 10-200 and then I went to all global transitions and completed the sequence as 1000-1900.
It looks like it works (for now).
The only thing I don't like is it shows two different transitions now in the board when moving the issue around:
but I can live with that until I can hire someone more experienced with JIRA.
Wow, that's quite a workflow! Glad it's working for you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.