Hi everybody,
I heard that typing “my” in the search bar, the system should return all the issues assigned to the admin.
In effect, doing so the system returns a certain number of issue (in this case 41, as you can see from the snapshot below).


You can also see that the JQL says “assignee = currentUser()”

If then I click on the pop-up on the right-hand corner that says “Smart querying activated. Run search without smart query”, the system returns to me only 5 issues.

But if then you have a look at what’s displayed on the JQL bar, you see that’s the same as before, that is: assignee = currentUser()”

Does anybody know why?
Scrolling down each task one by one, I’ve also noticed that in the first case (typing “my” in the search bar), I ended up with all the tasks for which I am the admin, while, in the second case (running searches through “smart querying activated. Run search without smart query”), I ended up with issues that are either assigned to another user (I also have another account where I’m signed in as a developer, it belongs to another e-mail with which I'm not the admin) or unassigned.
Can anyone help me, please?
Thanks in advance,
Daniele