Hi All.
How can I set up a permission scheme so only administrators can delete Kanban boards in the specific project associated with the permission scheme?
Why is this not part of the standard permission settings?
The only person that can delete a board is the owner (creator) or admin. Are you seeing a different behavior?
Yes I see different behavior. the user who has deleted a board is not an admin or owner.
Please share an example of where this is the case. What type of project is this? I just verified if I log in as another user I can search the boards page and click on ellipses and I cannot delete. If this is repeatable, and I cannot explain then it would be time to have Atlassian Support log into your instance and look at this.
Having Atlassian Support log in would be great as there is another matter we also need attention on. How can I get them to connect?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.