Hi all, I started using Jira Cloud a week ago. And I tried to make Scripted Fields as I used to make them in Jira Server Version.
But, I found the documentation as follows,
http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/#_differences_to_scriptrunner_for_jira_server
--> "At this time it is not possible to implement Behaviours or Scripted Fields. We are currently investigating what is possible as an alternative to Scripted Fields." (OMG)
So the question is... Is there any way to make fields like this,
- "Epic Link" Progress : Resolution Rate ( Resolved Story&Task counts linked in Epic / Total Story & Task counts linked in Epic )
e.g) There are 10 stories and 20 tasks in 1 epic. And resolved issues are 5 stories and 10 tasks. So the progress rate is 50%.
--> So I want express the Scripted Fields as : 50% (15 / 30)
My wish is as following table.
Table row : epic name / progress ( done counts / total counts )
1row : A epic / 20 % ( 10 / 50 )
2row : B epic / 50 % ( 20 / 40 )
3row : C epic / 10 % ( 1 / 10 )
If I can do like this, I will accept this concept at story points.
If there is no way to make Scripted Fields like this, is there any way to express this table.