I wanted to try the new Jira navigation - I didn't want to be STUCK in it. How do get back?
Hi Richard,
Click on your avatar in the top right.
Then select Turn off the New Navigation.
Yeah that does it - why is that under my avatar rather than under the Jira software icon in the upper left hand corner? Or why not put the option both places rather than make me guess? Just askin'.....
No idea why they decided to put it where they did, other than it is a personal setting just like the New Jira Issue view. Guess they figured that was related.
Ok - thanks for the response. Doesn't seem intuitive but I appreciate you following up.
How there's no Turn off the New Navigation option under avatar. Is there any way to remove it?
My understanding is that all instances will be moved to the new top navigation and the old one will no longer be accessible. So the short answer is no you cannot go back anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.