Hello community :-)
Yesterday we added a "test user" to our board (used my private account for that) and gave him the role "trusted". While testing, I was already wondering why everything looked and felt like I was using my org & site admin account. Then I tried to delete a project with the trusted user, which was no problem (but it should be a problem - it should not be possible at all). When I inspected the Global Permission in my Jira Application Settings I found this:
We have no idea why the trusted user was/is in the "Administer Jira" section (and we don't know why he has such a weird code). When trying to change this permission via the link "configure permissions in user management" we get to this screen:

So there is no group "trusted user" at all.
What can we do to fix this? It's inaaceptable that we invite our team and everybody starts deleting everything...
Thanks in advance for your help,
Sebastian