I hope someone can help me with this.
I have org/site admin access to our free Jira account.
Someone added a user with the wrong email address. I tried to change the email under User Management > Users, but I do not see an option to edit the email address (this is not a managed user account). This account was never logged in/activated.
So, I proceeded to "remove" the user account since this was an option. The plan was to add the user with the correct email address. However, when I attempted to add the account (by inviting), a prompt says that we reached the limit.
I did some research, and it appears that deleting is not the same as removing. I followed several instructions on how to delete an account, but I cannot find the screens that match the instructions. One instruction says click delete on the "Operations" column; however, I do not see this column on the screen at all (User Management > Users screen).
Thank you to anyone who can help!
Shey