Hi, I can' find a way to add an original estimate to a ticket. I started to use Tempo with my next-generation projects and I don't have a field. Thanks for the help.
Hi @Michael Zwiener ,
In JIRA Next Gen projects can only be done in Story points, not in hours. Please take also a look at https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-estimation/ for more information.
In classic projects, Tempo uses the original and remaining estimate information as set in JIRA. As this information does not exist for Next Gen issues, no information can be displayed in Tempo.
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Thanks for the reply. Any way around this? IMHO this is a showstopper for using Tempo as I obviously need to track Plan vs. Reality
I would like to know if there is any other options since we are using Next Jen and TEMPO we need a way to see estimated vs time logged. Is there a timeline for this fix?
This is killing me. Had I known that 'estimate' tracking went away in Next-Gen projects, I would have never converted ALL our projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.