Hi everyone,
I am wanting to find out how to get custom fields updated with external data sources. For example, I have an Excel export of a list of projects from a planning software that my company uses. As this Excel table is updated with new projects consistently, I want to be able to somehow connect custom fields so that they can read from this table and have the options in the custom field updated.
Currently, I use the app 'External Data for Jira' and find that works well but my company is planning on moving to an enterprise solution and fear that we might lose access to this app.
Just in case we no longer have access to this app, does anyone know of any workarounds or other apps (either free or paid) that does similar things to what 'External Data for Jira' does?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks 