Hello,
I have a slack channel with messages of new updates of my tools, I want to create a jira issue for the operations team from those messages.
Ex:
if there is a new update messageThen create a jira task for the operation team
Hey there! The official Slack for Jira Cloud integration allows you to create a Jira issue from the actions menu on a Slack message:
If it's not already installed in your Slack workspace, it's a quick setup!
From there, you'll have the "Add to issue" and "Create issue from" shortcuts you see in the screenshot above. More information and further reading are available in the integration documentation.
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks for the answer Daniel, but more that "Create Issue.." I want that step to be automatic, for example, if a new update or upgrade arrives via RRSS, the issue will be generated in jira, starting with the upgrade message, I do not want to do manual.
Is there a tool for you that already does this, or should automation be made at home?
Hmm, in that case I would consider Slack an extra step in the chain and look at just creating an issue based on the RSS feed (instead of a message from Slack's RSS reader).
Some SaaS options:
Host it yourself:
Thanks Daniel!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.