I had a user report this, and I'm not sure what the answer is, but I have confirmed it.
When looking at a Sprint report after the sprint completes, the user noticed that when clicking through a completed issue, the Sprint field on the issue shows "None +1". When you click on the +1, it does show the expected sprint, but why the "None" part? I get that a ticket can have multiple sprint values (i.e. if it started in one sprint and was moved to a subsequent one when closing the initial sprint because it was incomplete), but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

![2020-04-14 17_50_30-[RALTSS-7656] The idle timer expiring in GUI Change order or modify payment flow.png 2020-04-14 17_50_30-[RALTSS-7656] The idle timer expiring in GUI Change order or modify payment flow.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/90414iC2C7646332BA625E/2020-04-14%2017_50_30-%5BRALTSS-7656%5D%20The%20idle%20timer%20expiring%20in%20GUI%20Change%20order%20or%20modify%20payment%20flow.png)
![2020-04-14 17_51_14-[RALTSS-7656] The idle timer expiring in GUI Change order or modify payment flow.png 2020-04-14 17_51_14-[RALTSS-7656] The idle timer expiring in GUI Change order or modify payment flow.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/90415i4FE2A1712281C7FC/2020-04-14%2017_51_14-%5BRALTSS-7656%5D%20The%20idle%20timer%20expiring%20in%20GUI%20Change%20order%20or%20modify%20payment%20flow.png)