I'm part of a big confluence project spread across many spaces. Finding pages is a perennial problem. Within my space, I use page hierarchy to make things easier to find. For example, I have a 'documentation' page with child 'how-to guides' with child 'compile/run on new machines'... Some pages are important to find, but exist outside my space for political reasons, or exist within my space, but could logically fit in 2 different areas. It would be nice to be able to add links to such pages in the location in my page hierarchy that makes logical sense. I can do this in a kludgy way by creating a new page where I want the link, titling it "Link to <name of page I want to link to>", and dumping the link inside that page. It would be nice to do this more seamlessly.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Peter