I've set for all tickets in the 'In Progress' status to begin time tracking, but there are no signs of it unless you click on the clock icon above the 'Description' section - after which it is visible whenever you open the ticket for more details. I'm wondering if it's possible to make it so that we can automatically have it appear whenever you click on 'In Progress' tickets?
@Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Hi @David J. Kim
I'm from Clockwork team, generally the panel should expand on issues that have a running timer. I will check if that still works, maybe something changed in Jira.
Also soon we're going to release an option to make the panel visible on all applicable issues (those that you can report/view time spent). So stay tuned!
Cheers,
Pawel
For some reason it is working now, however the first few times it didn't show up.Thanks!
We had some delay processing background jobs that might have caused that. We caught up on processing and now it should sync instantly.
Hello guys! I've been looking for a while a way to track the time for our tasks in progress. I added the Tempo Timesheet Tracking, but it doesn't really count the time we are spending on the task, we need to write the login and plan time, so it's kind of useless.... I just come across to this question and it would be exactly what I am looking for. @Pawel from HeroCoders Would you mind guide me on how you set up the time tracker?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.