Hello guys,
I am trying to develop a Jira REST Plugin.
Here is my ATLAS configuration:

Using the 'atlas-create-jira-plugin' and the 'atlas-create-jira-plugin-module' commands works fine - the plugin starts successfully on localhost.
Then I try adding the 'jira-rest-java-client-core' dependency and it all begins -first comes the
'Unable to start plugin: Unable to resolve: missing requirement osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.inject)' error.
I got the dependency, but then comes another osgi.wiring.package - bsh. Then comes another one..
What I saw in other people's posts as a solution is to make a change in the Import-Package tag - to add 'version' and 'resolution'
<Import-Package>
....
*;version="0";resolution:=optional
</Import-Package>
Now I get this:

and it counts down for 2 or 3 minutes, then starts the Jira instance, the localhost:2990/jira is reachable but nothing there works.
Even if I put those 'version' and 'resolution' options in the default plugin pom.xml, without adding anything else - the result is the same.
Could anyone please help with a suggestion why this solution works with a lot of people but not with me?