I accidentally switched from pop up window to side bar but I would like to get back to a pop up window again to view all details!
I have searched message boards and all the settings but cannot figure it out!
Thank you,
Eli
Hi @Eli Neal
If you're using the New Issue View - you can switch between sidebar and dialog view - dialog opens the issue as a pop-up above your board.
To change this click the options icon (3-dots in top-right of the board) and select "Open issues in dialog".
@Monika Rani Thank you so, so much! This worked perfectly. I could not find that for the life of me. Stay safe!
Hi - I can't get this to work. I seemingly have no options to make the issues appear in a pop-up. How can I fix this?
I have the same thing - the three dot options mentioned on multiple Jira pages dont exist for me.
Ah ok if you are in kanban mode only, you can click an issue and only in the 3 dot menu within the issue do you see this option - its not available in Roadmap/Backlog.
I have the same problem in kanban mode, but I don't see the option in the 3 dot menu within the issue like @Tim Guest saw in 2023. Does anyone know any way to see issues in the larger popup view while in Kanban mode? The narrow right sidebar view is not ideal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.