How can I report a Jira Cloud bug? The blue highlight around the input box for the issue summary field at the top of an issue view in Jira persists even after I press Enter to save the edits I'd made.
See video at https://video.drift.com/v/abOZqMSFfr7/
Steps to reproduce
Environment
Hello mchang,
Welcome to Atlassian Community and thank you for sharing this issue with us.
Testing on my local site, I was able to replicate this on any ticket using the new issue view. On the old view, pressing enter/return, the summary doesn't show the blue highlight.
Based on your request, I created the bug for our dev team to check:
Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates.
I added the link to this question as an internal comment, but feel free to add a comment with more details if necessary.
For now, the workaround is to click on the icon to save or just click outside of the field.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you for the quick response and action on my behalf, Angélica!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.