Hey everyone,
I know when you delete a classic jira project issues are not deleted. I was curious - is this also the case with next gen projects? I have a couple duplicate next gen projects and need to delete one. I would like to make sure the issues and the issue suffix are not deleted when I delete the next gen project.
Thank you,
Megan
Hello Megan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When we delete a project in Jira, next-gen or classic, everything related to the project will be deleted, this includes all tickets or at least it should be deleted.
I don't know what happened in your specific case, but everything related to a project is deleted when we delete a project.
In this case, the best option is to move all tickets from a project to another before deleting it.
Regards,Angélica
Hey Angélica,
Thanks for the confirmation.
-M
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.