My team has a new Kanban board and 2 of our tickets were marked as solved by accident. I cannot see a way to mark anything as solved / done in the first place. Where can I mark these accidentally completed tickets as new?
Hi @Elizabeth Guerra
If you are not able to change the status back from "Done" to "To-DO", It depends on your workflow. May be In your workflow there is no transition for this.
Please check your workflow for the same.
As @Monika Rani said you need to check your workflow for a transition from the done status that will CLEAR the resolution field. In some workflows it is the Reopen transition. If there isn't a transition that clears the resolution the JIRA admin needs to update the workflow
I unintentionally clicked on "Done" button, and now I can't undo it. If this is not revertable, I must have been asked if I was sure to make it done. I can take it to another bucket but its name is still strikethrough
As I and @Monika Rani said above you need a workflow option from done to another status that also clears the resolution field
I think what would be more useful is explaining the process of creating a transition that actually clears the resolution field. I'm running into the same problem. I can traverse from "Done" to "To-DO" no problem. I don't see where I can change or clear the resolution field value from "Done" to "Not Done".
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/clear-the-resolution-field-when-an-issue-is-reopened-in-jira-cloud-1026039861.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.