Jira Settings - System.
The look and feel and the advanced settings are ok, the format is 24 hours. But I found a bug or I feel it is and maybe someone else noticed and has a solution.
In the jira gloal settings, the default language is English (FYI). But the, of course, you can change the language in you user profile.
As you can see, if I put "Spanish" language then the time format correspond with the settings configurations (24 hours), but, if I change the language in my user profile as English (UK or US), then I still see the time in am/pm.
Bottom line: I expect to see the time format in 24 hours even if I have my user configuration in english.
I need to see it this way and I don't understand why the user config is overtaking the global config in this sense. It shouldnt'. Or I am missin something. Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance


![[ACL-125] [ ACL ] - No funciona infomes - Tecnalis - Google Chrome.jpg [ACL-125] [ ACL ] - No funciona infomes - Tecnalis - Google Chrome.jpg](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/90163i22E65EE1B7EA03B5/%5BACL-125%5D%20%5B%20ACL%20%5D%20-%20No%20funciona%20infomes%20-%20Tecnalis%20-%20Google%20Chrome.jpg)
![[ACL-125] [ ACL ] - No funciona infomes - Tecnalis - Google Chrome_2.jpg [ACL-125] [ ACL ] - No funciona infomes - Tecnalis - Google Chrome_2.jpg](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/90164iCC532191F7D2D1E6/%5BACL-125%5D%20%5B%20ACL%20%5D%20-%20No%20funciona%20infomes%20-%20Tecnalis%20-%20Google%20Chrome_2.jpg)

