Some background: I have a confiform set up to collect data as the start of a workflow (intake). When intake is submitted, a ifttt is fired to create a page in confluence from a template. that page has the data from confiform written as entry.fieldname (static upon creation) as well as other data that a user would track other information with.
What I want to do is update the data on the confluence page from a confiform summary view. Thinking I should be able to have an onmodified ifttt update the page, or copy the confiform data to the confluence page. I know I can do a createpage entry with the same name, but that overwrites other changes that are on the confluence page that my confiform doesn't have. I don't want to put confiform field macros on my confluence page, as I need to report on the information AND want to store all info on the page for archiving purposes.
I also was wondering if the form name/page ID can be referenced as a variable- i.e. instead of entering the actual page ID, can I reference a field I have on my confiform that stores this info (ifttt writes it into a field called PID)