I seem to be having a problem correctly wording an internet search. We noticed that some of our tickets have the same status listed twice in the dropdown. I am 'trying' to do a search to find the correct documentation on how to fix this. Will someone please be so kind as to direct me to some Atlassaian documentation to resolve this. I am attaching a screenshot to help clarify what we are seeing.
This means your workflow probably has either 2 statuses with the same name or two transitions with the name variance. Modify your workflow to remove one of them. Specifically you can reuse a transition instead of creating separate ones.
I did review the workflow and it only shows the one instance of it. I will check the transitions. Thanks!
Hey Melissa - You might get some insight from this Post as well:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Confused-on-Transition-amp-Status-in-Workflow/qaq-p/1346207?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_question&utm_content=topic#U1346573
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.