Hi, Creating some custom notification templates.Is there no way to include the attachment or attachment URL in the reply? I tried all the existing smart values here but it doesn't seem to include it.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/
Hi @Dave Jackson
I managed to get the attachment URL working using this answer
I'm not sure if you're using Automation for Jira - this is how I did it if you are:
Script:
<ul>{{#issue.attachment}}<li><a href="{{content}}">{{filename}}</a></li>{{/issue.attachment}}</ul>
Ste
Awesome, thank you!
It appears this is not possible yet, and there is an item in the automation backlog to add it:
https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-460
Best regards,
Bill
Hello,
Was the ability to use a smart value in order to add the attachment file from the trigger issue to an automated email solved? very interested in this functionality.
Hi @Ste Wright
I get this error message when trying to download the attachment
{"errorMessages":["You do not have permission to view attachment with id: 43978"],"errors":{}}
How can I fix this?
Hi @Hend Salem -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As this is a very old thread, I recommend creating a new question, and perhaps adding a link to this one. This will ensure the maximum number of people see your question to offer ideas.
And also, that error indicates what is says: the person trying to access the attachment does not have permission to do so. Either the access is restricted within Jira, or the person does not have a Jira account, or the person is not logged into Jira.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.