I am trying to visualize a burndown chart for each engineer, how do I do that?
Hello @kyle ,
Currently is not possible, please feel free to vote/comment for feedback.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-4686
In addition, you can try the method suggested in the following post to set up the personal board, query the tasks assigned to you through the board filter, and track the personal burndown chart.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Personal-Burndown-Chart/qaq-p/963489
Hi @kyle
I am curious: what problem are you trying to solve by tracking work burn down by individual?
If the people are working together as a team, with shared work and responsibilities, tracking work for the team seems better. Having people focus only on their work progress could lead to dysfunctions where people feel pressure to not work as a team, create "islands" of knowledge, ignore shared accountability items, etc.
Best regards,
Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.