Hi,
In an automation (the new built in automations, not the old ones.) I am attempting to set the Assignee to a ticket to unassigned. Immediately after that I am attempting to assign the ticket to the person it was originally assigned to.
I've tried to do this in 2 different ways.
1)
Used the Assigned Issue action and chose "Another Field Value or Comment" and "Previous Assignee".
Result:
Ticket stays as unassigned.
2)
Created a custom field called Current Assignee. Start the job by copying the Assignee filed into the Current Assignee field. End the job by assigning using a smart value that points to Current Assignee.
Result:
Assignee is whatever the Current Assignee field is before the automation starts. (eg. if it is empty, assignee is Unassigned, otherwise it is filled)
Current Assignee IS filled with the correct value after the automation is finished.
Any ideas on this?
Thanks.
pat