Hello,
I'm looking for suggestion about how to handle this problem.
We are a soft. dev team using scrum, with sprint of 2 weeks duration.
Every sprint we commit for some story points, and end up closing the sprint with a higher scope than committed.
Im trying to add visibility to those issues which enter the sprint when its already started. They are coming from different sources, but basically it is QA finding bugs and reporting them about products that are compromised in the sprint time. So it is fine that they do that, still we want a better visibility about those.
It's very time consuming to see those issues one by one, or entering date rate. I would like something more visual.
We are using the flag option already for a different matter, and I'm disappointed to see there are no other flags type (are they and I just don't see them?)
We consider adding a new epic for these kind of issues, but accounting cannot go with that option, since issues should belong to their project.
How do you organize these issues in other teams?
Thanks!!