I've got a dashboard I'm trying to optimize for our team. We all get assigned bugs, stories, tasks, subtasks, etc,. and then watch others' items for coverage, secondary review, etc,. We've got a few great filtered result reports we like and we want to integrate a dashboard that will show us when others make comments on these assignments.
I've tried filtering an Activity Stream but it's just not filterable enough. Does anyone know if you can make an Activity Stream type display that shows recent comments, reassignments, field changes, etc only for objects that pass a filter result?
This would give us an easy way for us to get a feed of when developers from other teams make updates, fix version is updated, someone changes/assigns a due date, changes priority, or any of the other things that can help keep us in touch with our active assignments/coverages without us needing to refresh the page every time or rely on email notifications not getting lost.
Thanks in advance to any and all help and direction!