I unlinked the stories associated with the sprint, but now I can't go back to the previous sprint
Hi @Rosa Castillo
Can you please explain more. I can't understand your problem.
When I wanted to finish the sprint, jira sent me the message that the sprint can't be completed because there are incomplete sub-tasks for the following issuesBDK-502BDK-503BDK-334BDK-335BDK-505BDK-338BDK-506BDK-738BDK-321BDK-343BDK-326BDK-500
@Rosa Castillo You marked any task or story completed but the subtask under those stories and Tasks are not completed yet.
You can not mark any sprint complete if you have any incompleted subtasks under any stories or tasks which you marked completed.
If you marked parent issue completed but under that parent issue we have an incomplete issue then Jira will give this error.
Go to your board and check these incomplete subtasks mark them complete if they are complete if not then move the parent issue into the next sprint or backlog.
@Monika Rani user stories that are in completion have their tasks, sub-tasks and bugs in done
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.