I'm attempting to add a gadget to a Dashboard I'm creating but am running into the following workflow issue
- A JIRA ticket comes in as an "issue" and must first be validated by our Engineers, so it has a status of "Needs Validation" and is initially unassigned
- One of our Engineers assigns the ticket to herself and validates the issue
- If the issue is valid, she then changes the ticket status to "New Ticket" and unassigns the ticket from herself
My question is, how do I add a gadget that shows how many tickets an Employee has changed to "New Ticket", rejected, etc.?
The filter I'm attempting to use is something like this
project = Engineering AND issuetype in (Bug, Defect) AND assignee was in (employee1, employee2, employee3) AND status was "Needs Validation" AND created > startOfWeek()
But I can't find any gadgets (or any other way for that matter) of displaying the filter in the table I want, such as
Employee Name Rejected New Ticket Total
Employee1 2 3 5
Employee2 4 3 7
Any ideas?
Thanks!