Hi
I have a project in which I am using three different Kanban boards. I find it annoying to select specific board from the drop down list each time to add an epic in that board. Is there any way to display all the three boards at the same time in one project (like swimlanes) with a drop down icon to view details of the specific board and add epics to the active board (By active I mean the board that has the drop down activated). I hope I am clear if not happy to further clarify.
Regards,
A
Hi Aditya,
You can create an Epic (or any other issue you want) from any board simply by clicking on the Plus (+) button in the old left nav or clicking the Create button in the new top nav. Simply change the project to be the one you want.
Hi John,
Thanks for the reply. I found the answer to my question in this thread here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/One-project-multiple-boards/qaq-p/178920
Great! Glad you found a solution. Can you click on the Accept answer button above so we can close this one out? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.