Imported issues have incorrect statuses - all take the first status in respective workflows
Hi,
I am unable to import the correct statuses of 845 issues using the external system import via CSV file. Each of the imported issues is set to the first status of their associated workflows in their project and do not match with the statuses in the CSV file.
I am importing the issues to our cloud instance from a server instance and have ensured that the project to which I am importing the issues has the same workflows and the same statuses. While going through the mapping steps in the import, I am mapping the Status in the CSV to the Status Jira field (not a custom field) and I am able to confirm that the statuses I am trying to map match the available statuses.
I am not getting any 'Warn's or Errors related to the statuses. The detailed log report does not show any information related to the issue status during import. All 845 issues import correctly with virtually no errors or problems (see attached screenshot - the 27 warnings were all related to users not found so attachments were associated to the currently logged in user (me)).

I have also tried updating the statuses for the issues using the external system import via CSV as documented by Atlassian, but none of the statuses changed.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Sam