I need to alter the project status to "Finish" ou "Closed".
Hi Monika,
I think that we will go to try your suggestion!
Thanks for your help.
Good week.
Hi @Érico Lima de Menezes ,
There is no way to mark the project status as a "finished" or "closed". You can only change the status like this for the issues in Jira.
Jira does not provide this because Jira maintains your project history where you can check your project history in the future too.
There is a way to achieve this:
If you want after completing the project no one can change anything in the finished project then you can go to the "permission scheme" and change the permission accordingly.
I hope it will help you.
Regards,
Monika
Thanks to your answer!
I need to separete the projects "DONE" from project "IN PROGRESS". I wouldn´t like to see in my projects portifolio, the projects "DONE".
Are there a mode to classificate and filter this?
Hi @Érico Lima de Menezes
I can understand. it is very annoying to see the dead projects on the list. There no straight forward way to do this. But I have one solution which will work for you.
You can make a category "archive" and assign this category to the dead project after that you can make a filter as per the category name.
Please see in the screenshot where I have selected the healthcare category and I have assigned this category to project A. so it will show me the list of the project of healthcare category. You can select the multiple categories like this and do not select the archive one. like this, you can achieve what you want.
Please accept this answer if my suggestion will work for you.
I think you accepted your reply because I can see there is no acceptance of my answer.
Please check again and accept my solution if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.