Hello Team and community!
We recently migrated from Jira Server to Jira Cloud. I was preparing to run a manual migration to move tempo worklogs (because they had not shown up and google said that such a migration was not yet supported) when i noticed some peculiar behaviour: The worklogs had started to show up! Huzzah!
However then I noticed that most were not there. I went and checked my time sheet and saw that the majority of my time sheet items were not there. Curious, I went directly to an issue i knew I had time worked on in that period's browse page and the worklogs were not there. I refreshed, and they showed up! I went back to the time sheet and that issue's time showed up.
This is all really interesting, but I can't be expected to click on every issue to make the worklogs show up for reporting purposes. So I did try and do a little digging in the Network Dev Tools on Chrome to see if I could find the call that was causing these worklogs to eventually show up but to no avail. Has anyone else had a similar problem?