Hi
I created a brand new Jira account and connected up to GSuite for google sign on.
Also restricted who can access based on a GSuite group. This works fine, however....
Jira is pulling back a user that was deleted from the group (and the entire GSuite organisation) about 4 months ago. GSuite admin for both user and the group do not show it... and after a conversation with GSuite support they confirm it has been deleted.
They are saying I need to contact Atlassian as it must be their end as they are adamant that the user is definitely deleted. and cannot be their end.
So any ideas / thoughts would be most appreciated. (Now in theory this should not be an issue as the user is unable to log on so would not be able to access anything inc Jira, but I would still like to understand what is going on just in case)
Regards
RJT