I have a use case whereby I need to create a Jira Epic within a specific project off the back of a response to a Microsoft Form. I am doing this within my own environments first before applying to a wider client use case which is based on the same integration.
I am using Jira Cloud and Microsoft Flow. I have provided the correct connection string and set up the API Token. The flow executes and when I check the Jira API token it also suggests connection has worked.
The issue I am having is there is no data being pulled into Flow from my JIRA instance so I cannot see any projects or subsequent details.
Is there anything I am missing on either the JIRA side or the Flow side of things? I'm not getting any error messages at all which is not helpful as no matter what I try I cannot resolve the issue to pull data through correctly.
It is probably something simple but the lack of any errors is not helping.