Hello,
I've used the following article to use JIRA REST API, but I got always 403 Error.
"Basic auth with password is not allowed on this instance".
I've created a new API token and tried this command via a simple command prompt.
curl -v https://mycompany.atlassian.net --user myemail@mycompany.com:mytoken
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/api-tokens-938839638.html?_ga=2.159290618.1116053075.1585745306-1016129484.1548681700
Should I set something else ?Thank you for your answer!
BR,
Csaba
Hi @Csaba Peller ,
Please make sure that your token is correct and if there are any special characters, then they should be escaped appropriately.
I did a test and was able to execute the above curl command successfully, but after trying with an incorrect token then i get the same error you're getting.
Hi Edwin,
I checked my token 5x times and my colleague checked as well.
Should I set something in Jira?
Thank you very much
Finally, It is working now. So far, I used my user account with token, but I use google account based authentication. Now, I've created a simple email+pass account in Jira, I've created a new token and now it works.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.