No able to create Transition, get the :"The workflow designer may not behave correctly at your current browser zoom level, press Ctrl + 0 to reset it."
Have reset the browser ,still the same issues
Hi Vini - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
How is the message preventing you from creating the Transition? You should be able to click the X to get rid of the message or simply click down in the workflow. Typically you get the message because you have a workflow with many, many statuses. If you simply click on the CTRL + 0 keys it should reset itself and allow you to work as you need to.
Can this alert be disabled? It's beyond annoying.
Not that I am aware of. Not even sure what causes it to begin with other than you might be inadvertently resizing the screen with the scroll of your mouse.
Hi @[deleted] - Can we close this one out? If so, please click on the Accept Answer button above. Thanks!
Actually, the problem is that from an end-user perspective, it is impossible to peek at a given workflow and find out the steps ahead. This combination - Ctrl+0 - doesn't change anything. A workflow maintains invisible.What is more tricky this problem exists in literally one project and concerns only one workflow that consists of many statuses and transitions. I am talking solely about my issue right here.
This seems to happen to me when my browser is zoomed anything less than 100%. You can dismiss this message, but I don't see anyway to disable it. It's more than annoying, I agree.
This is true - but the bigger problem is responsiveness issues with the website. The agent workspace feels so unfinished - 100% zoom causes overflow issues with modals (I attached an image as an example).
I now use an ad-blocker to stop the popup warnings, but that causes other problems🤷♂️.
I use Chrome and have been using uBlocker for years now. It catches all the crap from many websites. I wasn't sure it would catch this annoying browser message, but it did. I'm so happy now. It doesn't effect anything else in the Jira browser operations either. Give it a try. uBlocker can be found in the Google Chrome store.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.