Hi!
I'm a Jira admin, and for most of my developers, all is good!
However, two users are not getting notifications on email.
I've tried to delete them and readd them.
Same result.
When I add a comment on a story they own and tag them in this comment, they get a notification on the bell in the left bar inside jira, but no email.
When I delete and reinvite, OR when I send a "Create new password" request, they get this. So its not their email address that is wrong or email client that is not working. Their names do not include any strange chars or anything.
Also, of course, they have checked all folders including bins and buckets.
My project use the same notification scheme as all other projects.
I've checked the Notification helper for the stories in question, and it shows he should get notifications.
Please help!
Kind regads
Lin