I want to check the version of the Jira cloud which I'm using.
Hello @dixit.pandya ,
There's no need to upgrade – you're always on the latest version.You'll have immediate access to new features, security updates, and more, without the need for any manual work.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/compare-atlassian-cloud-vs-server-744721664.html
Hello @Ollie Guan ,Thank you so much for your reply,
As per release notes, the latest version is 8.8https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-release-notes-776821069.html
Therefore, the current version I am using is 8.8. Is it?
Hi @dixit.pandya ,
I think this post can explain your problem.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/version-cloud/qaq-p/66174
to be clear here...you may not always be on the latest version. Atlassian continually is rolling out versions and yours may be on the latest or may be in the queue for the latest. While I do not know for sure but I suspect every instance of Cloud will not get every released version. You might skip a version, e.g.
My Instance might get: ...3.21.45.6, 3.21.45.7, 3.21.46.1...
Your Instance might get: ...3.21.45.6, 3.21.46.1....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.