Hi guys,
I'm creating a webhook to send all tickets in a release version.
So the trigger is When a version is released.
I'm able to get {{version.name}} for example but I would like to get all issues in that created version.
to print sth like
{{key}} {{summary}}
Also how Can I get the description field from the version ?
I was able to use some field on version part of this link:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Ribamar Santos
How are you collecting the issues associated to the version? For example, if you did this with the automation rules, you would use a lookup with JQL for the FixVersion, and then iterate on the values, such as using HTML formatting:
<ul>{{#lookupIssues}}<li><a href="{{url}}">{{key}} - {{summary}}</a></li>{{/}}</ul>
For the version's description use {{version.description}}
You may find more of the version attributes here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/
Best regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.