So.... I'm having an issue that is driving me mad. I have the New View for Jira turned on, but for some reason, Jira has decided that it want to choose random tickets to present to me in the old view -- When this happens, I edit the address to remove all the extra stuff tacked on after the Ticket Number that makes the ticket display in the old format. However - Every-time I will return to that ticket it displays in the old format view.
Unlike some, I don't really have an issue with the newly formatted view because I began using the system after the change was implemented. What I do have a problem with is that I seemingly have no control over which format a ticket is display to me. (I prefer the new view because I can react to comments with a "Thumbs up" instead of replying that I agree with the statement).
Is there any way to make it so that it shows me the newly formatted view by default for EVERY ticket?